Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What is in store for Week Four?

I can't blame not updating my blog this week on anything other than wonderful weather and the fall semester starting...I have done a minimal amount of sewing--I can't wait to start this week's re-do (mostly because I bought a new gathering foot and narrow hem foot). I tried a new pattern from youcanmakethis.com and LOVE it!




Special thanks to PatchWorKids for creating such a wonderful pattern :) For those of you who may not know, youcanmakethis.com is a great website for all kinds of crafting ideas--not just sewing!

I found this item at our local Goodwill--Miss K told me "not to mess it up" because as of today, she is wearing it around calling it her Cinderella dress.

I hope I don't destroy the fabric sewing it, I've never sewn anything like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment