Monday, September 20, 2010

Man Alive, It's Week Five!

I saw this at Goodwill and couldn't not take it home! It's a 100% silk skirt (size: way too tiny for me)--just begging for a new life.


That's what I'm working with for week five--the color in the photo doesn't really show how beautiful it is. I've never sewn silk before and am going to have to research what the best approach is. I have no idea what is in store for this item...but I really hope I can come up with something fab-u-lous!

Here's the two lonely dresses I made Miss K this past week:






And since last week I let myself go off on a little tangent about Project Runway...this week it's going to be the Dr. Phil Family and all the cray-cray that comes along with them. Alright, Dr. Phil, you're a smart guy and I can't for the life of me figure out why they are still coming on your show (well, other than it's probably a ratings feeding frenzy 'cause everyone likes crazy). Alex, Alex, Alex....you poor stupid, stupid, stupid woman--I know you're not going to read this but I wish you would! The sooner you stop believing your own brand of crazy, clean up your act and get off the "fame" train the better. For Pete's sake, you've got THREE kids now that the good people of whatever state you live in paid for you to deliver (just me speculating) and I am sure that while you were preggers, you were getting a check (again, speculating) and being an all around piece of poo (totally my opinion--because in my opinion, you're just wasting space). Your Mom, who also has her own special brand of cray-cray (or biotchiness), has totally stepped up to the plate to raise your three kids INCLUDING the one you just spit out that was addicted to drugs. Wow. And you think you have the right Alexandra to be Bitchy McBitchpants toward Mommy Dearest??? Flipping grow up. Life is hard for EVERYONE--it's not like you're the only one who doesn't fart rainbows and piss sunshine, ok?

Amazing how much better I feel now. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment